In recent years Lockley Farm has played host to a range of filming and photographic assignments. These have included photoshoots for Yumi and Grazia magazine, BBC “Powers” production, BBC Horizon, Amica magazine, Lighter Life magazine, Sky Living, various television commercials and most recently a photoshoot for the fashion brand JW Anderson. Lockley farm offers outstanding features for location purposes as well as a range of film-friendly facilities.
- Arable cropping – wheat, barley, oats and beans
- Ancient woodlands
- River and Ponds
- Hilly or Flat picturesque landscape, grass parkland
- Converted barns – beamed throughout, high and low ceilings
- Cottages and Isolated Lodge
- 17th Century Barns, Flint and Timber framed
- Good water and electricity supplies
- Concrete Pads and other hard standing ground for support crew
- Good access to Farm via A1M and M25
- Friendly approachable hosts
- Accommodation for cast and crew on site
- Good access to Farm A1(M) 5 minutes drive, M25 10 minutes. London 25 miles.
- Good Access to Elstree –Borehamwood – 30 minutes Drive
- Pinewood Studios – 1 hour drive
- Excellent rail access Kings Cross, 30 minutes journey time.
Creative Director at Yumi’