Detached 18th century barn conversion, flint and brick construction.
Its interior is beamed throughout, maintaining a compact, cosy and homely atmosphere.
Situated in the main farmyard area there are nice views of Welwyn village and surrounding countryside.
- Small Patio Garden
- BBQ – on request
- Undercover parking for 1 car
- Entrance Hallway – Shower/Toilet/Washbasin
- Groundfloor Bedroom – 1 set of bunk beds
- Kitchen – Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Dishwaser, Washer/Dryer, Hob, Oven, Ironing and Drying facilities
- Dining room – open plan to Lounge
- Colour TV / DVD
- Ground Floor Bathroom – Bath/Toilet/Washbasin
- Upstairs Bedroom – Double room overlooking the side of the farm, countryside view
- Antique Gallery displaying bygone farm implements
- Wifi included
- Childs High Chair
- Stair Gates
* Must be requested on booking.
- We regret no pets.
- No extra guests – unless stated on the booking form.
- Parties are not permitted.
- No smoking inside the barn.
- Linen and Towels included (1 hand towel / 1 bath towel per person)
- Electricity not included.