Parkland Barn meeting room is situated in the main yard with ample parking and good pathway access to its entrance. The room is well presented, offering a light and airy conference space, perfect for any function.
Events that have taken place here, and continue to do so, include the Macmillan Biggest Coffee Morning, flower arranging classes, lectures, conferences and business meetings.
Find us here
- Selection of conference tables and chairs, can be arranged in different formats.
- Kitchen – equipped with fridge/freezer, oven/hob, sink.
- Strip lighting, spot lights throughout the room.
- Electricity/heating provided
- Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Small area at the back of the room which can be closed off, or opened and used as part of the main area (see pictures and floor plan)
- External caterers if required must be requested upon booking the Parkland Barn, however we require a minimum of 2 weeks notice to inform the caterer. We cannot guarantee that a caterer will be available for a specific date, particularly at short notice. It is for this purpose that this request is made upon booking.
- We can seat approx 12-14 people at tables and 20 with no tables.
- View our full terms and conditions here
- Full day (8 hours) £120.00
- Half day (4 hours) £60.00
- Hourly rate (Mon-Fri 9am-10pm) £15.00
- Hourly rate (Sat-Sun 9am-10pm) £18.00