Built in 1912 in the middle of the farm as requested by the then gamekeeper. It commands good views of hilly countryside and has a secluded position with woods to the rear of the property.
In 1992,the lodge was completely refurbished to a high comfortable standard, its tranquil, quiet country setting provides the perfect place to relax.
- Garden with south facing patio – inc summer outdoor furniture
- Double Car Parking
- Utility Room – washer/dryer, ironing and drying facilities
- WC – Shower
- Kitchen – dishwasher, microwave, oven, hob and fridge/freezer
- Dining Room
- Large Lounge – with open fire
- Colour TV / DVD
- Double Bedroom – washbasin
- One Twin Bed – washbasin
- Bunk Bedroom
- Wifi included
- Child’s High Chair
- Stair Gates
* Must be requested on booking.
- We regret no pets.
- No extra guests – unless stated on the booking form.
- Parties are not permitted.
- No smoking inside lodge.
- Linen and Towels included (1 hand towel / 1 bath towel per person)
- Electricity not included.